Monday, October 5, 2009

Latest from my gals at 666 and stuff...





Gayla and Lisa came through again. I know you can't tell from the photo shoots and all the other pictures I take of myself, but I really don't have alot of confidence. I'm not usually very photogenic. I thank God for the invention of the Mac photobooth. I can get a pretty good angle with those. Want to know why all the myspace and facebook pictures are taken by people from above? Cause it's a freaking flattering angle! No big secret there! Alexis and I scream at people to get on top of a chair before taking our picture. I would like to do another shoot with 666. I was thinking a Mark Ryden inspired St.Sebastian theme with me covered in bloody arrows surrounded by rabbits and toys. Or as a marionette doll held up by strings and ribbons.
I recently strayed from 666 and payed a dear price. I ended up looking like what Roger called "a Mexican midget tranny". The place didn't have a single mirror, so I trusted the pros. I came home with a thumb drive of some pics taken that day and i bawled. I didn't go into work. Tina the Tranny stayed home and cried all day.

So here are some books I've read lately:
The Road by Cormac McCarthy
The Informers by Bret Easton Ellis

I loved The Road and I'm sure I will hate the movie. I had tears in my eyes the whole time i read it. I think fathers and sons especially should read it together.
The Informers was pretty good. The movie was nothing like the book, and it was sooo bad! Maybe if they included the vampires...

New/Not So New Shows I've been watching out of interest or sheer boredom:
True Blood - Love it
ANTM - Train wreck
Project Runway - Love it
Vampire Diaries - Train wreck

And now a confession...I love Phil Collins. There.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics and blog!:) And yup, I watch ANTM and V.Diaries, too!:)

    ReplyDelete